- Run for Regis 50k – super fun charity run and Kevin’s first 50k
- Olde Girdled Grit 50k (broke 5 hour mark for a new PR)
- First Female
- Fools 50k (broke it again and another PR)
- First Female
- Boston Marathon – wildly exciting and something I’ve got to do again!
- Cleveland Trail 50k – snuck under the 5 hour mark for the 3rd time but 2 minutes off my PR First Female
- Bryce Canyon 50 miler – my first 50 mile race and the hottest one too (85F+ and zero clouds) Most beautiful race scenery. First race at serious elevation (9000’) and lots of varying terrain 9th Female- 11:09
- July – yup I didn’t race anything….boo!
- Twisted Branch 100k – another smoking hot race where I puked and got to swim at the end. BONUS! Picked up (4) UTMB points 5th Female – 15:34
- YUTC 50k – slowest 50k of the season courtesy of 1 lb of fresh cheese curds the prior day First Female
- Akron ½ Marathon – always a great race and one that I hope to do yearly
- Oil Creek 100 – yup, my first hundo. 2nd Female in at 23:50. Yup, I will do more of these. Highlight race numero uno for the year. Qualified for Western Stations 100 lottery
- Mountain Masochist 50 miler – I need at least a month after a 100 to recover, but I squeaked in in the top 10 gals and scored a killer Patagonia Vest worth $199. Hot damn Also a PR at this distance. Time: 9:41
- December – yeah, lazy MoFo. Nada but a wine and beer drinking extravaganza in Cali.
- Winter/Spring 50ks and a late spring 50 miler with Kevin TBD
- Registered for Laurel Highlands 70.5 miler in early June
- Registered TransRockies 5-day stage race with Kevin, Ian and Vagn in August
- Grindstone or Cloudsplitter 100 for October 2017 (need more UTMB points and another WS qualifier)
- Eyeballing another 100 miler for 2017 and will decided based on UTMB points and time of year
- Side Note: Researching a custom built steel bike for touring and towing my grocery shopping trailer