Kevin ‘Skillz That Killz’ Skilskyj
Most likely to: Hike the Appalachian Trail, through the adversity of scrotal frostbite
- St Malachi 5 Miler – 32:26
- Hermes 10 Miler – 1:07:03
- Fools 25k – can’t find the results!
- West End 5k – 19:14 (3rd in age group)
- Cleveland Marathon – 3:38
- Lake Metroparks Triathlon – 1st in age group (can’t find the time results)
- Run for the Hills 5k – 19:12 (1st overall)
- Erie Half Marathon – 1:28 (2nd in age group)
- Columbus Marathon – 3:19
Continue to target marathon time improvements. Perhaps sneak in a BQ. Lower my 5k PR. Take on a few trail races.
What types of races do you plan to participate in 2012?: Road and triathlon (Definitely the Fairport Tri as they have a kayak version. Swimming is not a strength, though would like to get into it mote). Will also likely do quite a few road/trail running races and could represent the team here as well: St Malachi, Chili Bowl Run, Cleveland Marathon/Half, Akron Marathon/Half, Johnnycake. Will also likely do several bi\du’s include Willoughby Lions.
How many years have you been involved in your sport? 6
Do you have any other current affiliations (clubs/teams/etc)? Ride with the Cleveland Touring Club often
What are your favorite local races? Cleveland marathon/half,Akron, St. Malachi, Johnnycake, Fairport Tri,
Describe your current and future athletic goals (please include specific races planned for 2012)? Plan to work on swim to get into tri’s other than Fairport Kayak Tri. Would also like to get involved in cyclocross at some point. Plan to continue with local road/trail running races. Will also likely do quite a few road/trail running races and could represent the team here as well: St Malachi, Chili Bowl Run, Cleveland Marathon/Half, Akron Marathon/Half, Johnnycake. Will also likely do several bi\du’s include Willoughby Lions. Would also be interested in road cycling events.
Please list some race results or highlights:
- 2009 Greater ClevelandTriathlon – 1st Place (International Relay)
- 2008 Johnnycake Jog – 4th in Age
- 2008 West EndChili Bowl Classic – 3rd in Age
- 2009 University Hts. 5 milers – 3rd in Age
- 2009 WilloughbyLions Biathlon – 3rd in Age
- 2008 Cleveland Rite Aid Half Marathon – 17th in Age out of 267
- 2010 ClevelandClinic Nursing 10k – 3rd in Age
- 2010 West EndYMCA Run – 1st in Age