Elizabeth ‘Veganista Speedsta’ Hiser-Miceli
Ex sub-elite runner looking to be a bit more well rounded in all athletic disciplines in order to avoid injury and stay healthy in 2013 with a focus on running, triathlon, duathlon, cyclocross and maybe venturing into some mountain biking.
Despite a lack of training I did manage to get in some races and keep in top age group shape 🙂 But most importantly we got married and settled into our new home on the west side! We also had some epic training rides this year getting in the chili metric with TBH crew and even snuck in a century ride at the Sunday in June event.
- Barry Roubaix – 3:44:10 8th female
- Buzzard Duathlon – 1st female
- Twinsburg Duathlon – 1st AG
- Fairport Triathlon – 1st AG
- Greater Cleveland Sprint Tri turned Du – 3rd female
- Westlake North Coast Challenge 5 Mile – 1st AG
- Running With Scissors Half Marathon – 4th Female
- NEOCX Series – Bringing up the rear in the 1/2/3 series but managed to podium in a cat 3/4 race
Finishing out the 2013 CX series and then signed up for the Run with Regis 50k (with option to downgrade to a half if undertrained); the Twinsburg duathlon; also a fall trail marathon in Michigan next year, if we can’t manage to get knocked up!