I wear green argyle, I am 36 yrs old, and live in a van down by the river.
DNF’d most MTB races. DNF’d some road races.
Find redemption for 2014
- 2nd AG – Bellefaire JCB Duathlon
- 3rd AG – VK Octoberfest Finale – mountain bike
- 5Th AG – Towpath half marathon, good for a PR!
- 10th OA (no AG results found) – Run for Regis 13.1 miles
- Shot in the Dark relay w/Emily & Heier/Roark – Result: made it to the beer tent
- 1st OA – Clavicle fracture, perfect form – stuck the landing
Not so much an outlook, but to look out for things that might break bones. It’s a redemption year.
My story (circa 2011): I got my start in the early 90’s competing in local and underground BMX racing circuits. I then hung up my jersey, enjoyed some travels, partied like a rockstar and now, 15 years later, I’m back in black…and green. This race season is as much about having fun as it is spreading the cycling word; and ideally snaring some wins. I’m proud to be a part of this talented and good-looking posse! 😉